Low Box 2 Video
Core Stability Training Video
If you are looking for straightforward, to-the-point mobility and stability exercises to improve your client’s warm-up, then we’ve got just the solution for you. Lee’s core stability training video Low Box 2. Improve your client’s mobility using a low box and a ton of fun exercises…guaranteed!
Low Box 2 Mobility and Stability Training is literally for every coach, trainer, physical therapist, and athlete wishing to add an effective, safe, and fun warm-up to their program. You can use the progressions with any population you are currently working with.
With Low Box 2, You Will Discover:
- How important it is to choose the correct box size for your clients.
- Why standing on their feet will actually mobilize and prepare the client for a better workout.
- How to position the body for optimal results.
- Why it is vital to include all 3 planes of movement during a mobility session.
- How to increase stability by turning on as many proprioceptors as possible.
- Why and how including tubing and medicine balls will dramatically improve the client’s awareness and preparedness.
- How you can take this foundational program and add your own flavor to it to meet the needs of your clients.
- Why it is important to incorporate the core musculature and thoracic region into the mobility exercises.
- And….a whole lot more!
It is not that often your clients will rave about the mobility or warm-up exercises they did at your facility. The Low Box routine in this video will be something they talk about and look forward to doing again and again!
Hi, I wanted to know your price.