Level Up & Gain A Complete Understanding of Speed
Learning the skill of speed shouldn’t feel confusing. When you have the right systems, sound principles, and a clear learning path, it should be effortless.
The problem is you are bombarded with advice on social medial and videos from YouTube. You don’t know which training philosophy is most accurate. It can all begin to feel like inaccurate information “overload.”
Let’s change the chaos and give you a clear direction, manageable content, and the best learning environment to become a top-level speed expert
The SPEED TOOLBOX is your “go-to” resource for simple strategies, practical methods, and solid systems by “The Speed Guy,” with a 30+ year proven track record of being recognized as one of the top speed experts in the world.
Here’s A Look Inside the Speed Toolbox
Targeted modules dedicated to specific skills and weekly lessons designed with time to apply the skills and no overwhelm due to fluff!
- Know the “Why’s” behind the skill or the concept, or the method give you clarity.
- Understand the model of the movement pattern.
- Coach variations of the foundational skill to benefit the specific nature of a sport.
- How to use an assessment as a tool to help and not an intimidator for the athlete.
- What considerations go into programming and implementation.
- Video breakdown of the skill to demonstrate correct versus incorrect execution.
Here’s A List of Just Some of the Monthly Modules You Can Expect
- Guide to Deceleration Training
- Lateral Run (Crossover)
- Lateral Acceleration – Shuffle
- Complex and Contrast Training
- Sprinting For Team Sports
- Medicine Ball Training
- Video Analysis
- Proper Implementation of the Ladder
- Training & Modifying Skills with The 4-Cone Series
- Pairing Corrective Strategies with Reactive Drills
- How to Use Various Skipping Patterns to Improve Athleticism
- Improving COD by Improving the Ability to Change Levels
- Making Mobility Work for Your Athletes
- Making an Impact Through Clinics
- Improve Body Control for Faking, Shimmying, and Hesitation
- Developing Explosively Fast Movement Using DB/OL Lift Progressions
- Fake Throws In Depth
- Various Skipping Patterns to Improve Athleticism
- Reactive Tier System
- The Skill of Pivoting
The Speed Toolbox is YOUR Answer!
Look at Your Current Experience as a Coach…
Imagine what’s possible if you made a choice to level up by learning the EXACT systems that influenced how speed performance is taught.
With an Extraordinary Proficiency in My Principles, Concepts, Actions, and Methods Within My Speed Training Philosophy…
- Your athletes become a benefactor of your growing knowledge.
- Your authoritative status impacts your business.
- And, most importantly, evolving into a world-class speed performance coach.
The Speed Toolbox is the Foundation of Becoming a Speed Ambassador
It’s the place for YOU to spend time with like-minded coaches and me and an endless opportunity for you to tap into and collaborate with other top-speed performance coaches who “get it”!
Where else can you find this connection…every single day!
When you surround yourself with high achievers, you set yourself apart and set yourself up for success…PRICELESS!
About Lee Taft
As a college basketball player, in my junior year, I started questioning why my coach would tell my teammates and me to “stop moving certain ways” or “move your feet this way.” His instructions were confusing and didn’t make total sense.
As a result, I started to pay attention to my feet. I started watching films about how athletes moved and taking mental notes. I noticed all athletes moved without conscious thought. Keep in mind that this was when coaches were not thinking about footwork.
I started to see movement patterns of how athletes reacted to stimuli. Each athlete moved the same way, more or less, depending on ability. I realized that everyone had the same qualities.
This realization piqued my interest, so I began researching more about the sympathetic nervous system and signals sent to the body by the brain. I discovered it was about the fight or flight response. What I didn’t find was the breakdown of how. It was apparent there simply wasn’t much out there.
For this reason, I started to look at physics and connect the dots – watching even more athletes move and studying those movement patterns compared to the laws of movement.
I did not have YouTube. I had to watch in person to see how athletes moved. I even needed to visit the library to read books and watch old films. It took more effort than searching the internet with a few key phrases. What we can now search for in minutes took weeks and months. It was easy to find lots of information on sprinting, but nothing on multi-directional speed existed. Based on that, I started to piece together my model of how I saw athletes move. I connected it to physics and the laws of movement.
Early in my career, I studied how the brain signaled our bodies what to do. How the body sequences movement patterns. Based on that, I discovered a model of human movement to compare what to expect. It is basic Biomechanical laws. Not just my thoughts but what science has taught us. That is the key. Ground ourselves in foundational science.
Don’t Just Take My Word For It…
Game Day Fitness
“The Speed Toolbox has really allowed me to grow as a coach and teach proven scientific back movement principles. In the past, I had the tendency to hide my lack of knowledge behind a “cool” looking drill.”
RockFitness – CA
“As an entrepreneur for 8 yrs, I’ve missed the ability to bounce ideas off of coworkers and feed off of their insight. I miss that community to help problem solve and grow. The Speed Toolbox is the solution!”
“Lee was one of the first coaches/mentors I followed when I became a trainer. I’ve learned so much from him and can tell he truly cares about the successes of athletes and coaches! I’m thrilled to now be a member of this group!”
“I like the Speed Toolbox content. It is amazing how it feels like I am at a conference on speed development. However, I have time to review, process, and get more info the following week, unlike in a conference setting. Thank you!”
“After 35 years as a physical education teacher/ middle school counselor, I wanted to recreate myself in retirement. Became a personal trainer and Speed and Agility Coach through Lee’s course. Been following him ever since! Lee has been incredibly supportive and encouraging, and I attribute all I’ve learned to Lee and believe in his approach. So grateful he openly shares his knowledge and passion for speed and quality movement with us!”
” I like the new toolbox. I think it’ll be a really cool way to go back and re-educate myself on older topics while learning new ones as we progress through this new model.”
SB Performance Lab
“I took the New Speed Toolbox out for a spin, and I just wanted to say that I LOVE IT! This format is absolutely fantastic. I love how you break down the drills, concepts, and systems from start to finish.”
“I’ve been learning from speed from Lee’s since high school. His toolbox has a lot of valuable resources that can strengthen all parts of my business. I’m looking forward to continuing to be a member.”
Who Can Become a Speed Toolbox Member?
- Sports coaches looking to improve their team and program speed.
- Strength and Conditioning coaches looking to have the skill set to train in all areas of speed.
- Personal trainers wanting to help more clients with speed development.
- Physical Therapists helping athletes return to play and develop safer speed techniques.
- Sports performance facility owners and staff looking to offer more speed training classes.
- Parents looking to help their children create amazing foundations of speed.
- Youth coaches with the desire to teach their young team the fundamentals of speed.
- Last but not least, travel team coaches want to have the fastest athletes possible.
Here’s What YOU Can Expect When Becoming a Speed Toolbox Member
- Purposeful information to improve your coaching clarity.
- Access to step-by-step guides, templates, and resources is all designed to help make teaching and improving your athletes easier than you ever thought possible.
*Remember, I am a teacher first and obsess over helping you move forward no matter where you are in your journey.
All this for ONLY $59/month!
(Less than $2/day)
SO, ARE YOU READY TO EVOLVE AS A COACH, STAY TAPPED IN, COLLABORATE WITH OTHER COACHES & ULTIMATELY CONTINUE TO GROW YOUR BUSINESS AND IMPROVE YOUR ATHLETES – TOGETHER?