On-Court Basketball Speed is a compilation of strategies, drills, concepts, and various skills that allow coaches and players to understand how to be a greater mover on the basketball court.
I am a no-frills coach and this is a no-frills video. There are no blinking lights and fancy editing to distract you from the material. If you are a coach that wants your team to succeed, a player that wants results, or a strength coach who doesn’t have time to mess around, then you will want to add this product to your library.
This video doesn’t have long intros, fancy voiceovers, or multiple camera angles of the same skill. I simply strapped on my microphone, have my practice plan tucked in the front of my shorts, asked two athletes to demonstrate the skills, as I coach them through to drill.
If you are the type of person that needs your handheld and can’t see the value in the information as it is presented, there is no need to waste your time and money. However, if you are a person that has an inner burning to learn details, understand how the body moves, why reactive training is a must, and how corrective training fills in the holes, then…
YOU CAN’T MISS WITH A TON OF NON-STOP ACTION AND LOADS OF INFORMATION!
WHAT’S INCLUDED IN ON-COURT BASKETBALL SPEED?
- How to introduce, assess, break down, and progress and teach deceleration for the basketball player.
- Why linear acceleration must occur a specific way and how to understand its value to the game of basketball in many situations on the court.
- How to create the proper environment so athletes can explode laterally and become defensive stoppers.
- How lateral movement is progressed through proper strategies that meet the needs of your athletes.
- Why reactive training sets the athletes up for greater long-term success. I show you exactly how to progress reactive training.
- The most important skill, not being trained nearly enough, will be broken down into a progression that shows you and your athletes how to retreat with immediate quickness.
- How to help players returning from injury jump right into training for deceleration and acceleration. I show you tools and progression that aid in their safety and success.
- How and why repositioning of the feet during reactive movement is vital to the player’s ability to move quickly in any direction.
- An in-depth breakdown and progression of how the “close-out” is executed and taught to maximize defensive efficiency.
- How to guard against the step back, as well as how to guard in the full court in a one-on-one setting.
- So much more is included. You will have to rewind time and again to make sure you are grasping the concepts and strategies to improve ON-COURT BASKETBALL SPEED.
On-Court Basketball Speed Must Become a Priority.
It Makes Your Offense and Defense Shine.