Join me for full training sessions with no interruptions, and watch the full workout when it fits your schedule. It is like having your own personal coach at your home, coaching you every step of the way.
Athletes have come from around the country to work with me, but you don’t have to leave your home gym or local fitness center. Just click on the video, and you and I will work out together.
If you are a young athlete just getting started with training or a highly competitive elite athlete, the concepts, training strategies, and methods of these workouts will be easily geared to meet your current level.
I will not only be training hard with you; I will also be coaching you on the details and emphasizing the important technical aspects that will make the difference in you becoming a high-level athletic mover!
Okay, let’s get down to business. Here are the MUST-HAVE pieces of equipment to make your workout more successful:
- Foam Roller and Lacrosse Ball – tennis ball will work.
- Medicine Ball – weighing between 4lb to 8lbs (use a 4lb, 6lb, or 8lb med ball)
- Two 40-inch Superbands – ideally a light pair and medium pair.
- Five Cones (dome cones or regular 9-inch cones)
- Tennis Ball
- 1 to 2 Single Kettlebells. We will be lifting with these so base it on your strength level. You might want a heavier kettlebell for lower body exercises and a lighter kettlebell to perform upper body.
- Athletic Tape – this will be used to mark lines on the floor if you don’t already have a single line.
- Timing System – a stopwatch, wristwatch, phone timer, or iPad timer.
Wish List Equipment if Access to:
- Olympic Bar with Plates
- Squat Rack
- Bench Press
- Landmine Anchor
All the equipment listed you can purchase at a local equipment store near you.
Let’s get to work!