Increase Your Profits By Running Camps & Clinics
Ask yourself the following. What would it be worth to invest in a coaching course where all areas of your business, regardless of the business, will be carefully outlined and detailed, so you have a system to grow your client base, increase your income dramatically, and scale your business?
Our mentor, who’s coaching us to scale our business, gave us the value point of this 6-week coaching course, and it’s incredibly exciting for us…
Trust me; you won’t be paying what we believe should be the fee. Not even close!
If you are not interested in working step-by-step with us to grow your coaching/training systems, camp, and clinic format/models, social media impact, email impact, marketing methods, this might not be a good fit for you.
I have been there and done that with people who don’t want to invest in themselves, complain the entire way, never follow through on important tasks, don’t show up on time to meetings or calls, and then quit. I want you to see results, so I see results. This is why Jenn and I, and our team, will be coaching you every step of the way.
My goal is to show you how I frequently make tens of thousands of dollars in just a couple of hours hosting clinics in only a few days. One clinic paid me nearly $8,000 for just over 2 hours. I then backed that up with another weekend, making over $6,000 in two hours. You can do it too!
Below is a rough outline of SOME of the details in the curriculum. However, first, we will help you clarify what business model you want to build.
When you’re crystal clear, you are powerful!
We will give you all the foundations of these and other systems you choose to use. It’s about being organized and laser-focused on what you are going to deliver.
- What is your daily habit and planning system for success?
- Who is your ideal client?
- What niche do you want to build your camps and clinics around? Be specific?
- Is your business registered and the banking system in place?
- Are you adequately insured for camps and clinics?
- How are clients going to find out about your camps and clinics?
- How to use social media, emails, calls, and connecting to grow?
- What is your business model?
- What systems do you have in place?
The information below are strategies that allow you to get in front of huge numbers to drive people to your business or expand your camp and clinic business.
- How to know what skills and drill to use for a camp and clinic.
- How to use camps and clinics as a primary business.
- How to use camps and clinics to drive athletes to your training facility.
- How to use boosters and PTA/PTO to host camps and clinics. Fundraisers and more common in the US.
- Powerful marketing clinics
- Pro-Style Combine Clinic- excite athletes/clients to stay engaged!
- Jump-Start Speed Clinic- an easy entry-level into your style of coaching.
- Physical Education Outreach Program- a no-brainer to get in front of more kids.
We can’t ignore the pandemic and how getting in front of people can be challenging. This is why I developed and successfully used various methods, including the four outlined below to train virtually or online via these 4-options:
- Live Training. Work 3x per week via live zoom training.
- Weekly Consult. Meet every Sunday to set up weekly training/homework for the week.
- One Consult. Initial consultation, then the program is written for 4-6 weeks, revisit.
- Product. Create a product, and they purchase and train from it.
We want to make sure you are getting what you deserve and not underselling yourself by leaving money on the table. We will make sure you understand how to launch HIGH TICKET courses, then down-selling if needed.
- Revenue management and tracking
- How to price camps and clinics and virtual/online training
- How to offer program/pricing options to meet the needs of clients/athletes
- Personal organization to stay extremely focused and on task
- How to format your business around the lifestyle you want vs. being forced to conform
If social media existed 30 years ago, I would have been able to retire 20 years ago. We will show you how to use your social media accounts to create an impact statement with people reaching out to you asking for your service versus always have to find them.
- How to use social media and emails to gain clients
- How to hire assistants to work for you
- How to gain access to more coaches through other businesses
- Social media isn’t a must, but it is a powerful tool to have in your toolbox
We will be pulling from each section frequently to build quick momentum for your business.
Trust the process and focus on the outcome!
If you are serious and want to be one of the ten coaches in this new 6-week camps and clinic coaching course, let’s get on the phone to discuss investing in yourself and what we will do for you!