Developing Explosive Speed and Agility in Your Athletes is simple if you have the right system. Before your athletes can begin competing at the next level, you simply have to modify your approach by applying simple techniques to your program.
Why you need Complete Speed Training in your library?
- Complete Speed Training, at its core, is a coaching/teaching study course that helps coaches understand the most important components of teaching athletic movement.
- The different between Ground Breaking 2 and Complete Speed Training is the depth. We have added top end speed, conditioning, and even a strength program.
- Complete Speed Training introduces the method of “Stiffness” training through the use of “Fake Throws”. This golden nugget of information is with the investment itself.
- Coaches will discover the strategies of using reactive ground contact training to increase change of direction ability. How to use bands to influence what you want your athletes to do.
- Complete Speed Training unlocks the answers to many confusing arguments over how the athlete moves most efficiently. Your athletes will simply go to a new level when you free them from old training habits that have poorly influenced training over the past 50 years.
Complete Speed Training is a journey and a process to advanced speed training.