1 Low Box Stability Mobility Training DVD
Improve your foot speed and power using only a low box with this stability mobility training DVD! The FIRST and Only Low Box Training DVD that shows you exactly how to develop an athlete’s foot speed and power!
One of the most important aspects of speed training is deceleration. Over the years, Lee has found low box training to be one of the safest and best ways to progress an athlete’s deceleration techniques.
How Exactly Does Low Box Training Work?
- This Low box stability mobility training DVD forces athletes to pick up their feet and place them on an angle to quickly reverse the direction of their feet, while keeping the hips level.
- Athletes must maintain an athletic stance while moving their feet quickly side-to-side or front to back working on deceleration angles.
- Athletes replicate deceleration angles without a great deal of momentum, thus making it a very safe training method.
- Low box training is easily progressed to meet higher demands of training deceleration patterns.
What You Will Find in the Comprehensive One Hour Low Box Training DVD for Athletes?
- How to assess your athlete for landing readiness.
- Complete stability and coordination progression drills.
- Complete description and demonstration of ALL drills.
- How to incorporate resistive tubing, deceleration training and low box drills in one drill.
- Double and multiply box drills executed with speed movements to add variety and training stimulus.
- How to improve single leg power.
- A fun and challenging drill used to test foot speed, balance and coordination.
- Much more…